Bless the internet for trntbl.me because I’m listening to songs I’ve reblogged over the years and it’s giving me major nostalgia.
I’m twenty one now and I can legally buy alcohol myself. I no longer feel the need to consume as much alcohol as possible within one evening because I can keep myself consistently buzzed twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
I like to think that destiny is a thing, fate exists, and that the universe has it’s own secret workings. I like to believe in the idea that we get back whatever you put out into the universe. It’s just something that’s been on my mind lately. The existence of parallel universes and life in the far reaches of the galaxy is something that could totally be real.
My heart is hurting for Gaza. I’ve been hearing so much about it on my Twitter feed these last few weeks — #bombshelterselfies, a teen live-tweeting and Vining her and her sister inside her house with bombs going off in the city.
There is so much happening out there in this big world and the thing that makes me sad is the fact that a majority of people that I know have the vaguest or no idea at all, the number of the atrocities that are going on outside of their own lives.
I can’t wait to go to San Fransisco with my besties in September. It’s been one of my life goals to take a road trip! Of course this will only be the beginning of travels as taking a cross-country road trip is top of on my list of things I want to do while I’m still young and able.
Lady Gaga dropped her new jazz single, “Anything Goes” with Tony Bennett and you should go buy it on iTunes because as much as many people dislike her, there is no denying her vocal talent and also she is the queen of my world and if you love me you would support her.
I need a small vacation because this summer has been all work work work, but that’s okay because all I see are dollar signs.
Fuck…now I’m freaking out
Unlike the beautiful 6-year old Jonbenett Ramsey who received coverage all over the media - every tabloid, newspaper, news channel, talk show, 7-year old Aiyana Stanley was killed by a police officer during a raid while she was sleep and her murder received very little coverage.
Police, searching for a murder suspect, threw a flash grenade through the window of her family’s apartment around midnight. According to Aiyana’s father, it landed on the couch, setting Aiyana on fire. A police officer’s gun then went off, and shot Aiyana in the neck.
Aiyana was asleep on the living room sofa in her family’s apartment when Detroit police, searching for a homicide suspect, burst in and an officer’s gun went off, fatally striking the girl in the neck, family members said.
Her father, 25-year-old Charles Jones, told The Detroit News he had just gone to bed early Sunday after covering his daughter with her favorite blanket when he heard a flash grenade followed by a gunshot. When he rushed into the living room, he said, police forced him to lie on the ground, with his face in his daughter’s blood.
“I’ll never be the same. That’s my only daughter,” Jones told.
We haven’t forgotten about you baby. R.I.P.
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
the deeper you go the bluer the water gets
I told you. All the men in my life die.
I’m not a man in your life, okay? You said so yourself. I’m a little shitpot.
I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer.
We are gathered here today because SOMEBODY *glares at coffin* couldn’t stay alive.
IT HAPPENED AGAIN.. this time i wasnt even mad lmao im used to it.. #Wow #SheThinkImStealingPart2
I love this movement
Look at this post racial society we live in today
Please, I need to see more on this movement!